Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jingle Bell Card

The Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog asked us to make a card using silver this week.  When I think of silver, I usually think of Christmas, so I have a little Christmas card to share with you. 
This card was made using the Hobby Lobby Christmas paper pad from 2010.  The sheets are 8 1/2 x 11, so I just cut them in half and have 2 cards per sheet!  The bells are cut from foil paper with the Christmas Solutions cartridge and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  Really a quick and easy card that really shines! 

I hope you are having weather as beautiful as we are here.  We were blessed with over 5" of rain over the weekend and now the temps are in the 70's.   We had a Global Impact Celebration at our church last week and spent some time getting to know some really sweet missionaries, a family reunion on Saturday (in the rain) and a school reunion.  What a busy few days!  Now we are getting ready for a community outreach event, which is a free Bull Riding event with a free meal.  Lots going on this fall!  It's a good thing I can get a little crafting in to save my sanity!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bells and that fabulous sparkly ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Love the text background! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Silver Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!