Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Love This Shade of Blue!

Today's the day....a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  This week, as always, our challenge is Anythin Goes with an optional twist.  This week's twist is "Your favorite color, style, method, whatever!"

I have a hard time saying one particular color is my absolute fave, but I do love this color!

I enjoyed makimng this CAS style, too.  The image is from My Grafico, colored with Spectrum Noir markers and the circles are all Spellbinders dies.

I hope you will join us this week.  It's a super easy theme!!!

This card entered here:

Crafting With an Attitude - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - March Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Love your card. It is so pretty and a perfect CAS card. Liove the way you did the die cuts.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!