Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 12, 2015

"One of A Kind" Birthday Card

I'm a bit late with this post, but we have a new challenge at Twisted Thursday!  Our theme this week is as usual, Anything Goes, with the twist this week of "Use 3 of the Same Thing".

This sweet little fairy is from Whoopsie Daisy and colored with Spectrum Noir.  Two of the doilies are Spellbinder dies and the top one is from Cricut's Paper Lace cartridge.  The 3 Epoxy brads are from Studio G.



Inside I have a scrap of a Cricut diecut and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you'll come on over to The Outlawz Twisted Thursday to check out all the great work from the rest of the team. Then join us!



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! The image looks great. Love the doilies!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!