Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 26, 2015

"Get Well Soon" Paper Lace card

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  We are sponsored this week by The Outlawz!  This month's prize is a Spellbinders Nestabilities set, so you will sure want to join in!  Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Anything Goes".

My card this week is another "made it in minutes" card, but not quite as CAS.  


The card base is another cut from Cricut's Paper Lace cartridge.  I LOVE that cartridge!  I duplicated and welded the background cut to form the card.  The top layer had "Thank You" cut out of the center, so I welded a rectangle over that to make it solid in the center.  The "Get Well Soon" is also a Paper Lace cut.  The digi is the Freebie Progressive Challenge image  at The Outlaws from the February challenge.  It's a Sandi Samples image, colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I've mounted that onto two doilie cuts from Spellbinders Dies.

I am absolutely LOVING my new Cricut Explore machine!!!!  This card's overall size is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, so the sentiment is only about 1" tall and look how perfectly it cut, and my mat is even an old one!  I can tell you if I had cut that on my Expression using that old mat, this would have been a wadded up mess!

Thank you for stopping by to visit today!  I hope you enjoyed my card.  Now please head over the The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and join in the fun!  You can find a challenge for every day of the week at The Outlawz!

This card entered here:
 Aud Sentiments -  Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes






3 comments:

  1. Lovely, Sarah, the soft colors are just perfect for this lacy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a reminder to me to use this cartridge - bought it ages ago but need a new blade so didn't try it out. Eeeek must use what I buy. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Sarah! Beautiful card and I love the doily die cuts. OK, time for me to put on a DT hat -- Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Hope to see you again in our new challenge which starts later this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!