Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You're the Apple of My Eye

It's Designed2Delight digi stamp time again!  This week the stamp is "School Maisie Bell" and here is the card I made.
"Maisie" is printed at 3" and cut out with Storybook cartridge.   I found a piece of lime green cardstock in my scrap box just the right size and used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss it.  I cut the card base from Martha Stewart cardstock and made the card 4 1/4 x 5 1/4.   
 I colored the digistamp with colored pencils and used Glossy Accents on the layered apples and her shoes.  I have always liked little girls in black patent leather shoes!

 I printed the sentiment on Letraset Safmat.
 The inside is another cut from Storybook. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Designed2 Delight
Fantabulous Cricut

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, just makes me smile! The girl is so adorable. You did a great job using the colored pencils too!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the dimension you've created with the apples. They look fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the little girl-great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!