Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 16, 2012

Dude Time Doodles Challenge

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your Monday went well and you have a good start to your week.  I stumbled onto a new challenge blog today that looked kind of fun.  It's Dude Time Doodles and you have to make cards for guys.  Now as far as I'm concerned, this is a true challenge blog!  I'm not really comfortable with guy cards.  They had a free digi to use on this one.  Here's my card:

The digi is called Lord Money Man.  I colored him with colored pencils and mounted him on a pop-dotted square of the same gray cardstock that I used for the card base.  The edges of the patterned paper have been sanded. 

The lettering is all cut from the Billionaire Cartridge and welded on my Gypsy.  This is a simple card, but fun!  I hope you like it!  Have a great week!

Also entered at
The ABC Challenge - N is for Neutral
Paper Playtime - Birthday, say it with sentiments

8 comments:

  1. Sarah this is fabby dabby doo! A great fun card!
    Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your guy card! Love your sentiment too. So glad you found us and joined us at Dude Time Doodles this week. Hope you come back often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great card, I like the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific idea for an invitation and I love the background you created for Lord Money Man! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! Nice die cuts & distressing. Thanks so much for joining us at Dude Time Doodles! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with this card. You created a terrific masculine card. Love the distressed look and the sentiment is perfect with those time pieces. Thanks for playing along at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah!! Love how you pulled it together. Gloria

    Visit my blog - would love more members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!! love the gentleman...!!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!