Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hugs & Kisses!

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I have a card I would like to share with you that I made this afternoon just to enter into a few challenges.  I used the sketch from Whoopsi Daisy's challenge for this week: 

And here is my card:

 This little cutie is from Whoopsi Daisy and I colored her with Crayola colored pencils.  The circle was cut with Creative Memories circle cutter at 4" and is mounted on a cut from Lacy Lables.  The ribbon behind the ilabel is a Disney Tinkerbell and butterflies print bought at Wal-Mart.  The butterfly is cut from the Cricut Ultimate Creative cartridge. 

The dotted paper is from The Paper Studio.  As you can see, my camera is still acting up and adding some neon colors here and there!   >:( 
 This stamp is from Studio G and stamped on a piece of scrap that I cut with scalloped scissors.
This inside stamp is also from Studio G and the paper is a cut that is preloaded on the Imagine.  The challenge over at My Craft Spot is to have a sentiment both inside and out.  Otherwise I probably wouldn't have posted this picture--the camera really looks bad here. 

Anyway, I really like the card in real life!  It was fun to put together and I hope you like it.  Thanks for checking in!  Oh yeah---Tim agrees that I need to go camera shopping!!!!!

I'm entering this card here:
Whoopsi Daisy - sketch
My Craft Spot - inside and out
Love To Crop - Say anything
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Things with Wings
Anything Goes challenge - Anything Goes!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your card! The image you used is ADORABLE!
    Thanks for entering the challenge at Love To Crop.
    LTC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, you have coloured the image just perfect a fabulous take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the WD challenge.. Good luck, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch challenge and beautifully done! I found your blog while blog hopping and I love your style. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty , I love the soft pastel colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the sketch, love the image and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card! Cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspsot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!