Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Bunny Card

Hello!  I hope you have had a great weekend.  The weather is beautiful here and spent most of Saturday outside!  My new skin tone shows it, too! :-)

  Today I have one more Easter card and envelope to share. 


The bunnies are cut from Easter 2010 and the sentiment piece is edged with a Martha Stewart punch.  The patterned paper is from Paper Studio.
 The stitched ribbon is from Wal-Mart and I did some faux stitching to match it. 
 The envelope is decorated very simply with a small strip of the paper and the butterflies cut out with the edger punch.
This little stamp is actually the bottom of the sentiment stamp.  I only inked up the top part for the sentiment.  This stamp was part of a holiday set I ordered from LTD Commodities a few years ago.  I used it on three envelopes and kept getting it crooked.  Finally I really looked at the stamp and realised it was mounted crooked on the wood block!


My camera is back to taking some funky pictures!  Can anyone give me some ideas as to why it would take pictures like these?


This happened before and lasted a couple of days, then it just quit and went back to taking beautiful pictures.  I have restored all settings to factory settings, changed out the batteries and tried a couple of different colored backgrounds.  What else could be the problem?????
If you have any ideas on that, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks for stopping by---I appreciate you so much

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes - Easter
Crafts for Eternity - 3 of a Kind
Do You Stack Up - Sew It
More Than Favors Wacky Wed. - Easter/Spring
The Paper Variety - Card and Coordinating Envelope

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable set! thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh! lovely easter card! The bunnies are so cute! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really pretty. I don't know what to do about your camera but the pictures look kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card....I love the butterflies on your envelope. If your camera is a Sony Cybershot, that is what happened to mine before it totally when out. Better start saving for a new one! :(
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. love it

    thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you will join us again soon.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!