Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #84-Mother's Day Card

Hello!  Welcome to another challenge at My Sheri Crafts!  This week it's "April Showers Bring May Flowers to Mom!"  Create a Mother's Day Card/Project and Add Flowers. 

Here's my card:

The card base is from the Life's A Beach cartridge, card feature.  I cut the sentiment from Mother's Day 2010, added some I-Rock gems and a bow.  The edges are softend up a little bit with some pink chalk.

The sentiment is pop dotted and I added some gel pen doodling.

 The flower layers are only glued in the center so the edges could be curled.

This is a  Just Rite stamp and some more I-Rock gems and the edges are chalked. 

Pretty simple but I really like the finished look. I hope my MIL will like it, too!    Now get your flower-power on and join us!  You just may be our next Guest Designer or win an Ooh-la-la Award!

This card is entered here:
Paper Craft World - Bling
Krafty Girls - Dear Mother
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Bling
CASual Fridays - Spring; use flowers or trees

19 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Sarah -- I KNOW she'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how the center is open to see on the inside! Such a lovely flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, Great card and the soft colors are so pretty. I am going to have to pull the Life's a Beach out and check out the card function. I love this one!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut out around the flower. Definitely need to check these cards out. Thanks for joining us this week with Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card- love the cutout with the added dimension and the bling! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty card! I never noticed this cut on Life's A Beach!!! SUPER Job on this!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Krafty Girls!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card. I love the design. Your card turned out so pretty. Love the soft colors. Awesome job. TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I didnt know Life's A Beach had a card feature! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dimensions on this card... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! Love the flower and colors! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! You've added just enough embellishments to make it fabulous. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flower!! I need to use the card feature on carts more...this is gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, Sarah -- how could your MIL not love it! Thanks so much for linking up this week with at Cooking With Cricut!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is no doubt that your MIL will love this card. Love the window card and the flower in awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuteness!! Love the window technique!! Super fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous window card! Love the flower! Beautiful job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Sarah!! I love how you you did the little cut-out window -- It is absolutely DARLING!! :) What a sweet, sweet card, my friend -- Thanks for the delightful SMILE today!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!