Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Cabin Christmas

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  We are sponsored this week by

Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Outdoor Theme".

This time I've used a digi from Robyn's Fetish called "A Cabin In The Woods" and made a very rustic Christmas Card.

I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers, punched it out with a Spellbinders die.  I've distressed it with Tim Holz distress ink and the papers are from My Minds Eye.  The sentiment is a Inkadinkadoo stamp.

What do you think?  It's a very different type of Christmas card than my usual, and I really like it!

So please head over the The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and join in the fun!  You can find a challenge for every day of the week at The Outlawz!


Spectrum Noir markers used:  DG3, DG4, Tan4, Tan5, Tan1, JG3, JG4, IG1, IG2, Ig3, BG1, TB1.

                                   ~~Thanks for coming by today~~

This card entered here:

Spectrum Noir October Challenge - add an embellishment
Aud Sentiments - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Sarah! I really like the warm, woodsy, winter feel you have created here. The image, papers, colors and distressing all meld into a wonderful, out of the box Christmas card! Well done!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!