Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Frankenstein & His Bride

Hi!  It's time for another fun challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown
 Our sponsor this week is http://www.doodlepantry.com/     
and our theme is "Halloween Colors"  I

I used the image set "Harvest Bounty" and used the "Tree & Fence" image from the set as a background for some fun little 3D stickers from  that I found in my stash.



I colored "Tree & Fence" with Spectrum Noir markers, cut it out with a Spellbinders die, then inked it with purple and green before adding the stickers.  For the inside, I printed the sentiment from Silhouette Design Studio, then completed it the same as the front.  Simple, but cute!

So please head over to Tuesday Throwdown, check out all the great inspiration and then join us!  See ya there!

I've entered this card here:

Doodle Pantry - any digi goes
Cut It Up - use Purple, Orange & Lime Green

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween scene here Sarah!! I love how they're popped up on your card!! Even the inside of the card looks awesome!! You rocked the colors!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never pictured them so chubby! So cute!

    Thank you for joining us for our Purple, Orange, Lime Green with Black challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, Sarah! Love your use of the colors and the dimension is fabulous. Now for my other DT hat -- Thanks so much for honoring us with your lovely entry in our Challenge #51 at Doodle Pantry Door this month. Thanks for using a Doodle Pantry image and enjoy your "S'mores" set. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the CUTEST Frankenstein & Mrs. I've seen. Love it! Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a perfect scene!!!! love it!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Great job on the layering. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!