Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Baby Congrats Easel Card

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  We are sponsored this week by
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LeeHIllustrations 

Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Make an Easel Card".

Lee generously gave us this digi to used and I made a card for my niece:


I wanted the teddy bear to look fuzzy, so I used the "dot"technique with Spectrum Noir markers.


The scalloped oval is a cut from the Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge, then the other ovals were cut with  the Creative Memories system.  The airplane and banner are from the "New Arrival" cartridge and the sentiment stamp is from Pink By Design.  I love that stamp because it's a pretty script and small enough for these little cuts.  

Do you ever find that you've bought something you were just sure you would use a lot, so you bought several colors of it?  Well, several years ago those little safety pins in white, pink, blue, green and yellow......this is the first time I've used any of them!   Oh well.....I've got 'em if I need 'em!

Anyway, come on over to The Outlawz and see all the great inspiration from the other Designers and join us for a chance at some great prizes!  

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is a sweet little card. I really like how you did the texture on that cute little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is such a cute card! I love how you achieved that furry look on the bear! Awesome job with the soft colors in your background papers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!