Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 11, 2014

An Autumn Bulletin Board

Fall and Spring are my favorite two seasons.  I love the smell of spring and all the green coming back, but I REALLY love Fall!  The fantastic colors, the crisp air, cool evenings.  God really blessed us with a beautiful creation to enjoy!

I work at our church and one of my responsibilities is to collaborate with another secretary and keep our bulletin boards decorated.  This is our Fall board and it's a perfect match for the new challenge at My Sheri Crafts!  Marge hosted this challenge and gave us the theme "Autumn Abundance - Use Fall items that are seen in abundance, like leaves, acorns, fruits, pumpkins, gourds, etc."  Well, I think I've got that covered here!




Isn't that colorful!  I love that tree!  I have to give full credit to Tammy for that part!  The Cricut cartridges used on this project were Disney Classics, Create a Critter and I honestly can't remember what the grass cut is from.  I did that back in the spring, but I've used that cut several times.



 I just love those cute Chip & Dale and Jimminy Cricket cuts!  This was a really fun board!

So, grab some paper and get creating!  Hope to see you over at My Sheri Crafts!

I've entered this project here:

Bitten by the Bug 2 - Autumn Leaves are Falling
Crafting With Dragonflies - anything goes
Cut It Up Challenges - anything but a card


11 comments:

  1. I miss those days of decorating the boards! Great job on it!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a joyful colourful board. Well done. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this I just wonderful. The colours so vibrant. It must be a joy for everyone to see when they enter the hall. I love the critters added in there too.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the bulletin board. These are so much fun to create - a HUGE palette!

    Thank you for joining us for our Halloween - Anything but a Card challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree! Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of entering a bulletin board into a craft challenge...it is definitely a skill! This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous job on this bulletin board, and so fun. I can see that alot of work went into this. Love all the pretty leaves and Chip and Dale playing in the leaves. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bulletin board! Thanks for joining us this time at Cut It Up. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!!! Love the tree, leaves, Chip and Dale and Jimminy!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Autumn Leaves' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great and awesome board. Love the disney cuts. What a work of love. Thx for joining Bbtb this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, you and your coworker really did a fabulous Fall job on this bulletin board -- something welcoming for all the children and adults to enjoy as well!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!