Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweet, Simple Baby Card

Welcome!  Today's challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  We are sponsored this week by

Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Your Favorite Technique".


My Favorite Technique is ink distressing and adding texture, like this ribbon and the little safety pins.
I've had these little safety pins forever!!!  I have no idea anymore where they came from!


Image:  Lee's Digi Shop
Markers:  Spectrum Noir
Paper: Nana's Kids
Sentiment Stamp:

Head over the The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and join in the fun!  You can find a challenge for every day of the week at The Outlawz!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!