Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Winter Sparkle at Tuesday Throwdown

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Let's start off the 2019 with a new fun challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  We are sponsored this week by 

and our theme is "Winter Sparkle".  Now who doesn't love a little sparkle on their projects??

I love snowmen and our sponsor provided this sweet boy that I chose to work with:


He's called "Country Snowman" and I've colored him with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is a Cricut cut that originally said "Snow Much Fun" and I added the Thank You with a Cricut Font.  I already closed out the program and don't remember the name of the font, though!  It doesn't really show up well, but all the words are cut from glitter paper.  The ribbon also has shiny silver and glitter snowflakes on it.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!